CDProfit is the delivery logistics module in the Anygraaf product family. The solution receives data from our sales module CProfit, and it can also receive sales data from third party systems.
Capable of obtaining data from external systems or independently defining different deliveries according to districts or regions is available to Anygraaf's users. CDProfit processes the delivery (third-party materials, recorded using district data) and forwards the information to payroll. CDProfit manages the delivery process from offer to salary payment and invoicing.
CDProfit is a complete solution for managing delivery organizations and logistics processes.
CDProfit has an intuitive, user-friendly interface: all important information about current deliveries is available at a glance, delivery problems can be resolved quickly and easily through intelligent navigation.
Thanks to a comprehensive user rights and roles concept, each user only sees the parts of the program that they need to satisfy their area of responsibility. This guarantees effective work with CDProfit throughout the delivery organization.
With the help of CDProfit, user accomplish the efficient delivery of copies in the districts, the planning of work shifts, the carrier payroll in accordance with the statutory minimum wage and invoicing for deliveries of all kinds; everything that happens in the distribution process after the products leave the printing press.
With CDProfit, the delivery status is displayed in real time.
CDProfit's features cover all last mile delivery logistics needs.
Digital delivery book for mobile devices
- Digital street directory
- Web portal for delivery drivers with information about delivery cards, open shifts, payroll status
- Geocoded mailboxes
- Mobile and paper versions of the delivery book
- automatic update of the digital delivery books
- 2-way delivery confirmation including GPS coordinates shipment tracking
- Real-time delivery monitoring based on HTTP or SMS messages
- Map view of delivery status.
- Shipment tracking
- Logging distribution errors
- Automatic transmission of delivery status and disruptions
- Complaint management and reporting
- Send HTTP or SMS messages to delivery people or customers
- Digital delivery confirmation
Carrier payroll and shift management
- Payroll in accordance with the statutory minimum wage
- Manage surcharges and discounts (weekdays, waiting times, kilometers, etc.)
- Managing flat rates (Sunday flat rate, old age flat rate, etc.)
- Flexible adding and changing calculation rules
- The parameters for the carrier payroll can be day/product/district specific
- Interface to payroll accounting
- Joint sales invoices
- Billing based on piece wages is possible without any problems
- freely definable billing models
- Custom surcharges and discounts
- Interface to various financial accounting systems
Flexible interfaces to delivery information
- API interface to external sales systems (bidirectional)
- Subscription and distribution system CProfit
- Transferring external subscriber data in YJS format
- Delivery orders generated directly based on accepted offers
- Delivery based on household or house types in the districts
User rights and roles for groups and employees
- Deliveries can only view their own delivery book via the online interface
- Warehouse employees only have access to the warehouse management module in CDProfit
- Views can be created from the districts, e.g. the area manager can only see his own districts
- Group and user-specific rights can be defined for each window
- Over 50 different standard reports
- Custom reports
- The user can also edit and add reports themselves
- Planning delivery
- Management of offers
- Contact management, synchronization with Outlook contacts
- Inventory management