Planner combines editorial planning, material production flow, and ad booking and investment tracking at the same time.
In the program
• Defines the publication or publications as well as the calendar for the publication of publications, printing machine settings (driving modes), departments and themes, structures, sheets and page templates
• Manage ad bookings and placements, individual pages, deadlines, and status of pages, announcements, stuff, layout, and print
• Monitors the amount and percentage of advertising and editorial material, as well as the completion and printing of pages.
Versatile content and structure design tools
• Automated infrastructure management. The basic structures of the product and the number of basic pages can be created in Planner automatically for the desired release dates with the desired layout. Thus, the creation of every printable product does not require any manual work by the user.
• Flexible page volume management. The number of pages for a single product or release date can also be managed manually. Adding and reducing pages and changing page locations is effortless and without the need to delete material that has already been created. The user can make the changes themselves.
• Flexible content design tools. Planner supports content design and production. Content can be produced directly for publication in the desired layout with the selected layout of the content production system Neo. The layout of the material can utilize proactive folding or the folding can be automated to the desired extent.
• Suitable for magazine publishing and book production. In addition to the production of magazines and newspapers, the planner can also be used in the production of books.
Flexible advertising management and data tracking
• Automated advertising management. Planner can be combined with the advertising sales program AProfit, which means that the creation, management and placement of advertising reservations is flexible and can be automated as desired. Integration is also possible with third-party systems.
• Easy-to-use advertising placement tools. Placing notification reservations, monitoring the completion of material and checking notifications are part of Planner's basic functions. This enables efficient and flexible monitoring of the notification material, from booking to the completed material. Integration is two-way.
Automated magazine production and archiving
• Automated production of visual magazines. It is also possible to combine the planner with the desired visual magazine platform, such as Anygraaf's eLehdet. In this case, the pages sent once for printing are automatically used in the view magazine as well.
• Automatic archiving. Pages, content, and notifications generated in the Planner are automatically archived to Neo and AProfit when the pages are printed.
Supports folding automation and folding center work
Seamless integration with InDesign.
Pages created in the planner can be opened seamlessly in InDesign. This allows, among other things, demanding magazine skills.
• Also supports proactive folding. It is also possible to take advantage of the proactive layout in the planner, which allows you to write content directly to the selected location and the desired layout according to the space used. In the proactive skill, it is possible to preview stuff and related elements, such as images and graphics, already at the writing stage in Neo. This simplifies magazine design and speeds up folding.
• New Features: Enables automatic folding of the printed magazine. Proactive layout can also be combined with proactive layout selection, in which the web for the above content is automatically selected to suit the layout of the printed magazine. With the model, the layout of a printed magazine can be automated, freeing up time for content production and editing.
• New features: automated multi-page printing on a printout. It is possible to print several different pages from the planner with production printing. In production printing, the finished pages do not need to be opened in the layout program for printing, but the system takes care of sending the selected pages automatically. This speeds up the production of the printed magazine.
Suitable for centralized production of several publications
• Versatile print designs. The planner can also be used to design and produce several different versions, ie editions, for a single magazine. The technical print model can also be used in the production of several different publications. The model is especially useful when the production of a printed magazine is centralized in a common magazine folding center or there are recurring common pages in publications. In the technical edition model, magazines may have a different Publication Calendar and different layouts.
• Additional pages for display magazine products or a cover magazine only. With the edition template of the planner, it is possible for a visual magazine to produce pages that are not in a printed magazine or a magazine that is not published on paper at all. The model can be utilized, for example, in the supplements of subscribed magazines, which can be read by regular magazine customers or in the additional issues of public holidays, in which case the magazine also appears electronically when the printed magazine is not distributed.
Seamless integration: content production, advertising management, magazine, web, applications
• Content production system Neo
• Advertising sales system AProfit
• View magazine eLeahti
• NeoDirect network publishing system
Maintenance in a mutually agreed manner
• Versatile maintenance options. The maintenance of the system can be carried out in a mutually agreed manner.